Community
Wiki Posts
Search

redeeming miles with Air Canada Jazz

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

redeeming miles with Air Canada Jazz

Krisflyer tonight told me that me Air Canada Express - Jazz is not a Krisflyer partner and cannot book award travel using them. Neither is Hawaiian airlines which I can accept but Air Canada is the same as Jazz.

Very disappointed as I am trying to use the miles up this year.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:36 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
That's not true. Just a case of a misinformed agent. I wouldn't even bring up the Express part - just treat it as a 4-digit AC flight number.

AC Jazz/Express flights are still AC-coded and should be subject to usual *A perks.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

They called back and apparently it is allowed. Changes have changed. After during the first call I pressed 3 or 4 times.

Last edited by copaflyer; Feb 2, 2020 at 8:51 pm
Old Feb 2, 2020, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

I did. Stick handled it and still a hard no as it was another airline. Now other plans have been made and these miles expire at the end of the year. Across the board is there anything better then united miles at the moment? Anything that cannot be searched online is a waste.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 2:00 am

Programs: Alaska
It is not a Krisflyer partner. Nothing related to *A.

does Krisflyer promise to be able to book every *A itinerary?

or does AC or United?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.