Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Current Movies on Singapore Airlines System

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2019, 12:40 am
Original Poster

I was able to find the upcoming releases for December/January but not what was added in the past few months.

Anyone know if Downton Abbey and/or Once Upon a Time in Hollywood are currently available? If they are, I won't pay to rent them now. I don't see them on the list for Dec/Jan which makes me think they are available.

Thanks.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 2:39 am

Once upon a time is available.
Just go to the SQ app n search under Krisworld.
The other I can’t find it though.
Sandeep1 likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 6:54 am

Programs: Alaska
Originally Posted by Sandeep1
I was able to find the upcoming releases for December/January but not what was added in the past few months.

Anyone know if Downton Abbey and/or Once Upon a Time in Hollywood are currently available? If they are, I won't pay to rent them now. I don't see them on the list for Dec/Jan which makes me think they are available.

Thanks.

I watched once upon a time in Hollywood in November on SQ flight.
Sandeep1 likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 4:13 pm

Downtown Abbey was on Krisworld last week.
Sandeep1 likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Downtown Abbey was on Krisworld last week.
Thanks. Interestingly, as the first response suggested, I download the SQ app, searched in Krisworld, and it didn't show up.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 11:17 pm

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...entertainment/

SQ uploads the KrisWorld Magazine online and you can view the listing of movies that are showing for the month. Hope this helps.
Sandeep1 likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Sandeep1

Thanks.
On regional 787 flight right now. Once upon a time in Hollywood is available (wasn’t on outbound few days ago on older aircraft), Downton Abbey I cant seem to find though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.