Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why does SQ keep faffing with its app?!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2019, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Why does SQ keep faffing with its app?!

In its latest iteration, you now can't search for redemption flights, only cash fares. Rather frustrating when I've only in recent months gotten used to that feature.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:05 pm

Programs: Enrich
Did you login your kf account?

I found their web version even buggy when try to book redemption. It took me use 3 browser and 5 tries
Old Dec 20, 2019, 8:44 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, BA Silver
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
In its latest iteration, you now can't search for redemption flights, only cash fares. Rather frustrating when I've only in recent months gotten used to that feature.
Just updated the app this morning. Redemption still works for me...
Old Dec 20, 2019, 10:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pokfur
Just updated the app this morning. Redemption still works for me...
You're right! Deleting and reinstalling with get you the Christmas version and redemption function is now back on. Thanks.
Old Dec 24, 2019, 9:23 am

I cannot login to my app now - keep getting an error that my account number and/or passcode is incorrect, which it is not

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.