Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Ridiculous/weird complains against SQ (via SQ Facebook page)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2019, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Been checking SQ Facebook page , under visitors posts whereby paxes usually wrote complaints or ask for assistance.

Encounter this really ridiculous complaint.
This pax was traveling via QF1/IB3169/IB3200 (sin to LHR to MAD to DBV- Dubrovnik. Not sure where she start the journey. Her luggage was not loaded onto QF1 due to late arrival (not sure this refer to her original plane or QF1).

Iberia airline inform her that her luggage’s are not loaded on QF1. And the SIN agent is arranging via SQ392 to Istanbul n TK1439 to DBV instead.

So she go to SQ visitors post page asking SQ CS to get her luggage by certain timing. But SQ is not the one who transport her or left her lugggae behind. SQ is merely helping to reroute her luggage instead. But she keep on blaming SQ for not loading her luggage n insist on getting the luggage earlier. She should be liasing with QF instead.

Another complain. Some one left behind a bag (from the photo attached, seem to be coach carrier bag, not sure what is inside). So they can’t find it after searching the aircraft. So she ask for CCTV image n ask SQ to be responsible (ie compensate). That item can be taken by another pax while exiting the aircraft. Pax seem to be putting all the blame on SQ.

More to come.
Singapore_Air likes this.
Old Jul 27, 2019, 3:55 am

Programs: Krisflyer
How about the guy complaining about the fact that the day he wants to fly is $900 more than the day before...
Old Jul 27, 2019, 5:22 am

Programs: Krisflyer
Or the woman complaining that she feels "robbed" by their excess baggage charges (18 kg over the allowance for an economy ticket, 48 kg total, is a lot). I thought everyone knew what a horror the prices are. I've never gone over my allowance and only once over 30 kg (I think).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.