Wiki Posts
Search

Upcoming Equipment Change - Thankfully

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United, AA, KrisFlyer
Upcoming Equipment Change - Thankfully

I got an email from SQ about a BKK-SIN flight I’ll be taking in November. It was a notification of a seat change due to an equipment change. The new bird will be a 787-10. Having taken the 330-300 that’s currently used on that flight just yesterday, I can tell you it’s a very welcome change. The 330 we flew yesterday had a very worn out interior. It was clean (it’s SQ after all), but it was just old and worn out.

This was also the first time i’ve been on an SQ flight where the cabin crew didn’t seem very attentive. Plus, the catering was pretty abysmal. Still, it was a huge step up from our usual SIN-BKK trips, which have been on Scoot, with their 28” seats.

Looking forward to a better flight on the new bird.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:23 pm

Programs: WoH Glob, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Yes as quoted from the other thread

SQ602/603/607/608 (SIN to SEOUL n return) , SQ946/947 (Bali),SQ970/973 (BKK) were all swapped to 787-10 wef 1st May.
I guess they are accepting a few deliveries soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.