Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEA - VTZ in late 2019

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2019, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

SEA - VTZ in late 2019

I was really excited when I heard SQ is starting a SEA - SIN non-stop in sep 2019, so I can fly to VTZ from SEA with one stop in SIN. But, now it seems SQ has moved the SIN - VTZ flight from Silk Air to Scoot.

Is this the reason why I am not able to book the SEA-VTZ itinerary on the SQ website for dates later than Oct 2019. If so, am I out of luck going forward with this route? This would be extremely sad
Old Mar 3, 2019, 6:40 pm

Programs: United, AA, KrisFlyer
I'm not sure. I don't think SQ books codeshare flights (which is what a Scoot flight would be) on their website. Others might know a little better. You could try calling the call center. If it's possible, they could do it. Just be sure you tell them you tried on the website and it wasn't possible, so they can waive the call center booking fee.
Old Mar 3, 2019, 7:04 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Award booking will not be possible. For commercial booking, it should be possible to do on one booking ... but maybe SQ hasn't filed fares from SEA to VTZ yet. On the SQ website, you can definitely book a through fare (connecting you to the Scoot flights, on Scoot code) from SFO & LAX to VTZ.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both. My travel plans haven’t firmed up yet, so I am not in a hurry to book, but I was just poking around the SQ website to see how the fares are looking.

I wonder if this itinerary will be available to book in the near future. May need to call SQ to confirm. Thanks again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.