Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cost to add infant to J redemption?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2019, 3:38 am
Original Poster

Cost to add infant to J redemption?

Does anyone know the cost to add infant to J or F redemption sfo-sin route? I’ll call them to ask once i get the bookings confirmed. Im just trying to get an estimate.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 4:06 am

Simply do a commercial booking (way in advance) for 1 adult plus 1 infant. Choose the cost breakdown by passenger. A random search turns up US$301.20 for 1 infant (for 1 way SFO - SIN).
Old Jan 2, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Infant is 10% of the ticket price. So if the current price of the ticket is $1000, you’ll pay $100 for the infant ticket. Tomorrow if the price of the ticket becomes $2000, you’ll pay $200 for the infant ticket.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 9:12 am

Agree with above.

It will be 10% of the cheapest fare on day of travel at that time of booking.

I’ve had to do it a number of times.

Last booking I made, I had to pay roughly $700 SGD for my infant to be added to my wife’s redeemed ticket for SIN-LAX. Fare on day of booking for adult was just under $7k SGD.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 9:45 pm

Programs: MR LT Platinum, HH Diamond, WN A-List,
We did this recently (add a infant to our award booking). The price was 10% of the cash price (of same cabin booking in cash) to add an infant to our award ticket .

Called in and spent some time on the phone with the call center. Ended up getting a ticket booked for our child and seats assigned all on the same call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.