Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Options for Altering Award Flight where Miles would be >3yrs Old

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2018, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

I have a couple J award seats to the Maldives that have already had the date changed once. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will likely not be able to make the re-scheduled trip either.

What options do I have at this point? I believe I can change just the date again for no charge.

Alternatively, am I able to re-deposit the miles for a fee and then pay the $12 per 10k to extend them 6 months? Or am I allowed to totally change the routing while paying the change fee?

The website is somewhat unclear on how this would be handled since the miles would have been in my account for longer than 3 years at this point and I assume that means they are subject to expiration.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.