Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting BP: SQ to TK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2018, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Connecting BP: SQ to TK

Hello. Group of 3 pax checking in in DPS on SQ. Transfer in Changi to TK to Istanbul with about 9 hours connection time. Will SQ interline luggage to TK? Also will SQ in DPS provide us with TK BPs in order to allow us to take free Changi Tour. for which we will need onward BPs?
Thanks all and wishing all a safe Holiday Season and prosperous New Year.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 9:30 pm

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by cagcag
Hello. Group of 3 pax checking in in DPS on SQ. Transfer in Changi to TK to Istanbul with about 9 hours connection time. Will SQ interline luggage to TK? Also will SQ in DPS provide us with TK BPs in order to allow us to take free Changi Tour. for which we will need onward BPs?
SQ should be able to through check your luggage. Is this all on the one reservation or separate reservations? If on one reservation, it is likely they can also issue your onward BP's, and if not you may be able to get at transit desk upon arrival in SIN.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 3:21 am

Programs: QF, VA, VN, BA, SQ, KC - all reds and blues.
It's a disappointingly long time since I did a multi-airline redemption on *A. But when I did, I would always get multiple boarding passes at initial check in (printed on the first airline's BPs) until I had a landside gap of more than 24 hours - when I would have to check in again. Sometimes connecting airlines insisted on reprinting boarding passes once I reached a transit point.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
Originally Posted by lokijuh
SQ should be able to through check your luggage. Is this all on the one reservation or separate reservations? If on one reservation, it is likely they can also issue your onward BP's, and if not you may be able to get at transit desk upon arrival in SIN.
single ticket. Thanks for the feedback

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.