Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Crediting Virgin Atlantic flights to KrisFlyer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2018, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver

Dear all,

I am flying from LHR to BKK with EVA Air late in October and then from LHR to JFK with Virgin Atlantic by mid-November. All legs will be flown in Premium Economy.

I have been a Oneworld member for a while but the with these two forthcoming flights I am considering returning to Star Alliance. Is it possible to credit the Virgin Atlantic flights to KrisFlyer? Is there another Star Alliance frequent flyer program that would accept the miles flown with Virgin?

Thank you!
Old Oct 15, 2018, 12:56 pm

Hi!

Yes, you can add miles accrued from your Virgin Atlantic flight to your KrisFlyer account. I flew with Virgin Atlantic to London in July and added my KrisFlyer account info to the reservation at the airport. Worst case, if you forget to add your KrisFlyer info to the reservation to get the miles, you can fill out a retroactive mileage request form online via Singapore Airlines.

Happy travels!

Last edited by LAXtoNRT; Oct 15, 2018 at 12:56 pm Reason: typo
Old Oct 15, 2018, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Thank you, LAXtoNRT! I will join KrisFlyer and credit both flights to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.