Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ cancels flight, no substitute flight offered, no fare adjustment or refund

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ cancels flight, no substitute flight offered, no fare adjustment or refund

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: QFF, AAdvantage, All
Originally Posted by down2biz
Now the good news!
That indeed is good news.
I'm finding large companies are becoming more belligerent in the age of the Millennial.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:22 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by LukeO9
That indeed is good news.
I'm finding large companies are becoming more belligerent in the age of the Millennial.
you were asking about the T&C right?

Para. 2. Cancellation, Changes of Schedule, etc.

(a) If Carrier [cancels, terminates, diverts or fails to operate a flight reasonably according to schedule, is unable to provide previously confirmed space, fails to stop at a Passenger’s stopover or destination point, or causes the Passenger to miss a connecting flight on which he holds a reservation, Carrier may, subject to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, elect one of the following options, with the agreement of the Passenger, either:

(1) carry the Passenger as soon as it can on its scheduled service; or

(2) re-route the Passenger to the destination indicated on the Ticket or applicable portion thereof by its own scheduled services or the scheduled services of another carrier, or by means of surface transportation. If the sum of the Fare, excess baggage charge and any applicable service charge for the revised routing is higher than the refund value of the Ticket or applicable portion thereof, Carrier shall require no additional Fare or charge from the Passenger, and shall refund the difference if the Fare and charges for the revised routing are lower; or

(3) make a refund in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 Paragraph 3.

here is the full T&C
Old Sep 18, 2018, 4:29 pm

Programs: QFF, AAdvantage, All
Originally Posted by lingua101
you were asking about the T&C right?
No.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.