Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

USA to Cambodia — possible to do in suites ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2018, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLAT, Marriott Titanium/LT PLAT

Looking at how to route from USA to Siem Rep for next year using miles in suites class. Suites at last f I’m somewhere in the USA to SIN.

thanks
Old Jun 25, 2018, 9:04 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Are you asking which US cities SQ flies to with aircraft fitted with suites? Your post isn’t completely clear.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 11:48 am

JFK -> FRA -> SIN -> REP (SIN-> REP will be in Silk Air)

If you are trying to make a redemption, you will need to call and ask them to do a mixed reward booking F/J from JFK->REP. Not all agents know how to do this so HUCA until you find one. YMMV but SIN call center usually can handle this best.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by User Name
Are you asking which US cities SQ flies to with aircraft fitted with suites? Your post isn’t completely clear.
Yes...I don't keep up in SQ or Star alliance for that matter. I have a bunch of Chase Sapphire points that I can burn.

thanks
Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Nihar Shah
JFK -> FRA -> SIN -> REP (SIN-> REP will be in Silk Air)

If you are trying to make a redemption, you will need to call and ask them to do a mixed reward booking F/J from JFK->REP. Not all agents know how to do this so HUCA until you find one. YMMV but SIN call center usually can handle this best.

Does the IAH-MAN-SIN still offer suites?

thanks
Old Jun 25, 2018, 2:07 pm

Only JFK offers suites - slight possibility LA gets it back after LAX-SIN nonstop starts up again
Old Jun 26, 2018, 6:17 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
IAH doesn't even offer First as it is operated by an A350. Biz would be highest class of service. You really should spend a few minutes to see from where in the US SQ flies with what cabin to be sure what to go after.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: WoH Glob, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by Nihar Shah
Only JFK offers suites - slight possibility LA gets it back after LAX-SIN nonstop starts up again
Is that not going to be on a 350 with no first at all?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 5:34 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by jinrop
Is that not going to be on a 350 with no first at all?
He/she is referring to the rumours that the two one-stop flights via ICN/NRT may be consolidated into one (probably via NRT) using an A380.
Nihar Shah likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.