Wiki Posts
Search

seeing itinerary online

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2004, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 75, Marriott Platinum
seeing itinerary online

how do i see my itinerary online on checkmytrip, virtuallythere, etc. Have record locator's from SQ but can't figure out where to see them.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 3:21 pm

maybe you try https://www.checkmytrip.com/ITN/Logi...TN&LANGUAGE=US
you need the amadeus code of your itinerary to open it. then enlarge every single leg with the "+" sign. click onto the seating link...displays the seating
Old Mar 8, 2004, 5:08 pm

Where does one find the amadeus code?
Old Mar 8, 2004, 5:22 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by deeman:
how do i see my itinerary online on checkmytrip, virtuallythere, etc. Have record locator's from SQ but can't figure out where to see them. </font>
AFAIK you can only see your itinerary at checkmytrip if your airline uses Amadeus (ex. LH,BD and TG do I know for sure). On speaking with an SQ agent a few weeks ago he said that they used an "in-house" reservation system and that I cannot see an SQ exclusive itinerary on checkmytrip, worldspan etc.

However, I do have some flights on SQ booked in a LH itinerary with an LH given 6 digit Amadeus ref and I can locate the SQ flights on checkmytrip within this itinerary.

Hope this makes some sense.
Old Mar 9, 2004, 3:03 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Depends on your TA. When I get by corporate TA to book my SQ-only flights ex-BKK, I get an Amadeus code and I use checkmytrip.com, but when I use my corporate TA ex-SIN, they give me a galileo code for which I use viewtrip.com (and its the same TA).

SQ also gives you a confirmation code, which only works on their in-house system, so that will only work on the SQ website.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 7:57 am

Programs: SPG Plat UA 1P Hilton Gold CO dirt
Originally Posted by Savage25
Depends on your TA. When I get by corporate TA to book my SQ-only flights ex-BKK, I get an Amadeus code and I use checkmytrip.com, but when I use my corporate TA ex-SIN, they give me a galileo code for which I use viewtrip.com (and its the same TA).

SQ also gives you a confirmation code, which only works on their in-house system, so that will only work on the SQ website.
Where on the SQ website can I view the flights for a SQ confirmation code? I looked there and even registered, and didn't see any way to look up a SQ confirmation code. Is calling in the only way to check if you didn't book online?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 9:30 am

Programs: LH SEN (A* Gold), SPG GOLD, HiltonHonours Gold, Leaders Club Elite
Originally Posted by billiam
Where on the SQ website can I view the flights for a SQ confirmation code? I looked there and even registered, and didn't see any way to look up a SQ confirmation code. Is calling in the only way to check if you didn't book online?
Hi Billiam,

I think you have to call them or email them... I asked the same as I booked my SQ flight trough the LH website which gave me an Amadeus code (checkmytrip works fine) but the functionality "retrieve my booking" on SAI website did'nt work... Even the guy at SAI customer phone told me it should....

regards,
Andreas
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:11 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
AFAIK retrieve my booking on the SQ website only works for internet bookings (since registered).
Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:21 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
AFAIK retrieve my booking on the SQ website only works for internet bookings (since registered).
You're right. That must have been what I was thinking of when I posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.