Search

Special meals

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 5:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Special meals

Whilst researching special meals for someone I found that SQ has one io the most extensive list of special meals...

Just FYI....

Singapore Airlines special meals with the exception of Nut Free and Kosher (48 hours notice) require at least 24 hours notice to order.

You can order the following meals: Baby Meal, Post Weaning, Child Meal, Hindu, Kosher, Kosher Vegetarian, Muslim, Raw Vegetarian, Vegetarian Indian, Vegetarian Jain, Vegetarian Oriental, Vegetarian Vegan, Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo, Bland, Diabetic, Fat Free, Fruit Platter, Gluten Free, Low Calorie, Low Fat, Low Fibre, Low Lactose, Low Salt, No Carbohydrate, Non-Strict Nut Free, Strict Nut Free, Semi Fluid Meal, Soft Fluid Meal, Ulcer Diet Meal, Japanese Meal, Seafood Meal, Non Beef Meal.

Wow. I didn't even know they even have a Kosher Vegetarian option!
Old Mar 29, 2018, 9:17 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
You missed child meal for infant.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:14 am

As a parent of a child with nut allergy, I’ve always been impressed with the choice of non strict nut free and strict nut free - though why would anyone care for the former if the airline can provide the latter?
Old Apr 24, 2018, 8:14 pm

What options can we expect for main course/dessert in the Vegetarian Oriental, Vegetarian Vegan selection for economy class?
Old Apr 25, 2018, 2:15 am

Opted for VGML in F a few times, not bad.
Old Oct 14, 2018, 9:54 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Bumping this thread.

With the re-launch of SIN-EWR, there may be more questions and info on special meals. If you order any, please feel free to post here.

Also seems more than one thread on this topic exists

Special Meals
Old Oct 14, 2018, 5:51 pm

Anyone know what to expect for the seafood meal on SIN to KUL ?
Old Oct 14, 2018, 7:48 pm

Programs: KF*G, Cathay Silver
Originally Posted by Roble
Anyone know what to expect for the seafood meal on SIN to KUL ?
at least in economy, no meals are served during this short sin-kul hop. There's only drinks refreshment.

​​​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.