Wiki Posts
Search

Aspire lounge @ Manchester Airport

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Best Western, Miles & More
Aspire lounge @ Manchester Airport

After reading the mixed reviews on Trip Advisor of the Aspire Lounge that Singapore Airlines use at MAN. I was wondering if there was an alternative lounge available for business class passengers? Do SQ px have a separate area within the lounge and are there showers available within the lounge?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 2:10 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, QR Privilege Club, HH Gold
No alternatives and no showers. Aspire is OK but nothing more - still better than sitting in the main terminal however.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 4:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Best Western, Miles & More
Originally Posted by MattHall
No alternatives and no showers. Aspire is OK but nothing more - still better than sitting in the main terminal however.
Is it a fully inclusive lounge with all drinks complimentary like normal business lounges?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 6:58 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Tanya934
After reading the mixed reviews on Trip Advisor of the Aspire Lounge that Singapore Airlines use at MAN. I was wondering if there was an alternative lounge available for business class passengers? Do SQ px have a separate area within the lounge and are there showers available within the lounge?
I don't recall seeing any lounge options with showers unfortunately. Instead there's a pay-for-use shower at the Radisson hotel connected to T2.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:39 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, QR Privilege Club, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Tanya934
Is it a fully inclusive lounge with all drinks complimentary like normal business lounges?
Yes there are food and drinks. The selection isn't amazing but it saves you having to buy lunch/dinner and a drink downstairs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.