Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PNR numbers

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2002, 5:47 am
Original Poster

PNR numbers

I made a reservation direct with SQ and am trying to print off a copy of my itinery online. I have tried at checkmytrip through the Amadeus system but my PNR is not recognised. I took this up with SQ who told me they do not use Amadeus and that even though i have the correct PNR i am unable to access my intinery online.

Is this correct and does anyone have any suggestions here? Is there anyway i can access my itinery online with just my PNR? The reservation was made by phone so i am unable to access it through the website. Any suggestions appreciated
Old Oct 20, 2002, 2:29 pm

If a reservation was made with SQ directly, then you cannot view your booking on Amadeus, no exceptions.

This is basically because the PNR with SQ stays with SQ and has nothing to do with Amadeus.

If you made the booking with a travel agent using Amadeus, however, then you would have been able to view your booking on viewtrip.com

Solution: Either ask the phone agent to call out your itinerary, or ask them to fax a copy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.