Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Business class seat on A350 and new 777-300ER

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business class seat on A350 and new 777-300ER

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2018, 7:20 pm

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
777300ER>>>>A350 And I found 777300ER much quieter than A350 even being in first row 11A on A350 Wouldn't fly it again! SQ has bad seats in C and in F anyway Not being able to recline flat and having to have your seat flipped over by cabin crew defeats purpose of advertising a flat bed
davidj1 likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 11:58 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Huh? You can flip it over yourself. Takes all of 2 seconds.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 1:15 am

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Originally Posted by GoSh4rks
Huh? You can flip it over yourself. Takes all of 2 seconds.
Great Sorry I'd rather push a button for a flatbed aka QR CX LH UA LX QF etc etc etc etc
Old Apr 15, 2018, 2:41 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
I'm trying to book Saver Award seats for beginning of next year from SIN to AMS. There are several options and would like to have your input.

There is direct flight to AMS on a A350, waitlist a the moment. (which I thought was great, until I read some threads here )
We can fly over CPH on a 777
We can take an A380 to LHR or Zurich (both should be 'new' by then)

It's a night flight and like to get some good sleep. The more open the seat, the better. Otherwise it always get to hot during sleep for me. Curious to your recommendations on this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.