Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Award Booking Help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2018, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: ua 1k, hh diamond, spg PLT, marriott PLT
Partner Award Booking Help

I did a quick search and couldn't find much on this topic, I apologized if I missed it, as I'm a bit new to this forum. I would like to use SQ miles to book DTW-ORD(UA)-FRA(LH F)-LHR(LH J). There is availability for each segment, but I can't get it to show online. Is this possible to book if I call SQ customer service? Given that its 2 different partners and a mix of regional Business with long haul F, I wasn't sure if there would be issues. If it is bookable, would it price as the basic partner F award from North America to Europe (100K miles I believe)?

Thanks so much for your help!
Old Jan 30, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by playbbg
I did a quick search and couldn't find much on this topic, I apologized if I missed it, as I'm a bit new to this forum. I would like to use SQ miles to book DTW-ORD(UA)-FRA(LH F)-LHR(LH J). There is availability for each segment, but I can't get it to show online. Is this possible to book if I call SQ customer service? Given that its 2 different partners and a mix of regional Business with long haul F, I wasn't sure if there would be issues. If it is bookable, would it price as the basic partner F award from North America to Europe (100K miles I believe)?

Thanks so much for your help!
You must call, mixed cabin redemption bookings can't be done online. Feed segment by segment to the agent and keep your fingers crossed. LH F is usually only available a few days prior to flight if at all. YMMV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.