Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New iOS App messed up.

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2016, 12:15 am

Programs: QF LTG, SQ EGTP, Bonvoy LTG
Originally Posted by vbroucek
So for a iPhone App, not to be compatible with a device only little over 2 years old is ridiculous.
App's don't need to be compatible with devices for 2 years when the devices themselves barely last 18 months

(attempt at humour)
Old May 12, 2016, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by lokijuh
App's don't need to be compatible with devices for 2 years when the devices themselves barely last 18 months

(attempt at humour)
I know where you are heading... But sometimes, you might get lucky - my wife is still using her iPhone 4 and her first generation iPad...
Old May 16, 2016, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
New update to version 20.3.1 released on 12 March fixes the issue and App works again on iPhone 5C.
Old May 24, 2016, 6:18 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, UA Premier Platinum, OneWorld Emerald, VA Platinum
Originally Posted by Guvner067
I'v noticed that the latest app (20.2) does not allow me to save a change of seat selection. I can choose the seats on the seat map, I just have no option to save the seats. Weird.

Attachment 8594

Attachment 8595

As you can see, there's no "Save" option..

There used to be blue "Save" and "Revert" buttons but they are now gone.
Updated the app to 20.4 yesterday and the Save and Revert options are back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.