Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Any advice welcomed: gaining (arrivals) lounge access @ Changi inbetween 2 SQ flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any advice welcomed: gaining (arrivals) lounge access @ Changi inbetween 2 SQ flights

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2016, 4:20 am

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Originally Posted by Phaze
Fyi, there's no lobster for breakfast at TPR and the chefs seldom deviate from the menu. It's very hit and miss, certainly not frequent enough to be called a feature..
FYI Chefs will readily prepare Lobster for you anytime of day - all you need do is ask. FYI Chefs will concoct any dish for you if they have ingredients on hand - all you need do is ask.

On that very point when exactly was the last time you asked for Lobster at bfast Phaze? I sat with a friend who enjoyed it on July 24 prior to his dep to PVG on 830 - FYI!
Old Aug 14, 2016, 3:44 pm

Steady on. As I said, they're not flexible, if they were they would make a point of advertising such a feature. It would distinguish them from just about every other lounge out there.

Given that you're so interested in my eating habits, it was prior to SQ860 some time in April.
Old Aug 14, 2016, 5:15 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
If I'm flying JFK-(FRA)-SIN-HKG with a 12 hour layover in SIN, will my luggage be checked all the way to HKG so that I can enjoy the lounge and head into Singapore without worrying about rechecking my luggage?
Old Aug 14, 2016, 9:27 pm

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Originally Posted by chrisny2
If I'm flying JFK-(FRA)-SIN-HKG with a 12 hour layover in SIN, will my luggage be checked all the way to HKG so that I can enjoy the lounge and head into Singapore without worrying about rechecking my luggage?
Yes absolutely it can be checked through - just make sure check-in agent is clear on your request and make sure your baggage tags indicate same.

Last edited by Cruiser Elite; Aug 14, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.