Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2015, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Singapore airlines?

Hi I'm a newbie on here and I need advice on my upcoming flights.
I'm traveling with my 2 kids (10&8) from Melbourne to Hong Kong via Singapore.
I'm flying Singapore airlines and I have a few worries.. Firstly my eldest is autistic and has cerebral palsy, I have booked special assistance but I'm concerned about the ease of getting on and off flights, he is able to walk but I will not push him to do so will I be able to borrow wheelchairs in Hong Kong international and in Changi?
I'm also wondering what kind of breakfast SIA serves on their economy flights as they will need food on the Singapore - Hong Kong leg.
Any information would be really helpful
Thanks
Craze 😄
Old Aug 6, 2015, 3:34 pm

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
You might get more responses to this question in the Singapore Airlines forum as they are really more specific to Singapore Airlines than traveling with children.

Since duplicate posts aren't allowed, you can ask the moderators to move it if you want by clicking the red ! in the left hand corner of your original post.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 12:07 pm

Programs: AS 100K, DL MM, AA PLT
You can most certainly get wheelchairs at both SIN and HKG. You just need to request them at check-in. Regarding food if they require special meals they are also available--you can select them online or by speaking to reservations.
Old Aug 9, 2015, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks Asiatraveller and Erasmus!
I'll call Singapore air closer to flying!
Old Aug 30, 2015, 3:28 am

singapore is fantastic! The subways (MTR) all of them have lifts( elevators). fantastic local trains to get to anywhere! We enjoyed it with our 16 months old for a week. South korea was horrible, no one, almost none speaks english there and train stops have no lifts and it was horrible compared to singapore but we did enjoy cos they have good places like Everland & lotte world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.