Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

$20 rebooking fee for KF members - is this true?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2013, 1:47 am
Original Poster

I am trying to book my flight from SFO to ICN and am debating between 2 airlines: Asiana or Singapore. I mainly want to book with an airline that allows me to change the date of my returning flight at minimal to no costs.

Currently...the fares are as follows:
Singapore RT = $926
Asiana RT = $895

Singapore says that the rebooking fee is only $20 + fare difference, which I think is pretty darn good since I believe Asiana charges $100 + fare difference. However, I'm also reading that in order to change your Singapore flight, you would have to call the Singapore reps, which apparently costs an extra $50.

So I just wanted to know if there are actually hidden fees a part from the $20 rebooking fee?
Old May 28, 2013, 7:11 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by livenowsleeplater
I am trying to book my flight from SFO to ICN and am debating between 2 airlines: Asiana or Singapore. I mainly want to book with an airline that allows me to change the date of my returning flight at minimal to no costs.

Currently...the fares are as follows:
Singapore RT = $926
Asiana RT = $895

Singapore says that the rebooking fee is only $20 + fare difference, which I think is pretty darn good since I believe Asiana charges $100 + fare difference. However, I'm also reading that in order to change your Singapore flight, you would have to call the Singapore reps, which apparently costs an extra $50.

So I just wanted to know if there are actually hidden fees a part from the $20 rebooking fee?
I think not
Old May 28, 2013, 10:33 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Cross-posting is not allowed per FT rule. I am closing this thread. Please continue discussion at:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/asian...date-free.html

cxfan1960
SQ Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.