Wiki Posts
Search

Private tour of Singapore A380 at SFO?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2012, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta, United, Virgin America, British Airways, JetBlue, Alaska
Private tour of Singapore A380 at SFO?

This contest to win a private A380 tour might interest those in the Bay Area who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Singapore's A380 at SFO in December!

http://thebat-sf.com/2012/11/20/want...s-a380-at-sfo/
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Yes, I received the same email today. I have to get the creative side of my brain working.

BTW, the contest is a fact, no need to put a ? after SFO in your title.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: AS 75k, OW Emerald, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, National EE
Got the same email here, as well. One thing they encourage is to include as many friends as possible in the mailing. It sounds like a simple plea to get the word out about the site, but I'm starting to wonder if the number of entries (or chances) you have is connected to the number of people you email to. Perhaps not, but I may seek that out before sending out my email.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 4:57 pm

Programs: ROP Gold
Why does SQ want to get involved with BAT? WOuld flyertalk not be a significantly better choice...
Old Dec 30, 2012, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA MM, SQ KrisFlyer, SPG/Marriott Titanium
Probably because they are using the A380 for the SFO-HKG run (SQ1/2) until March so this is a local (SFO) promo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.