Wiki Posts
Search

2 pax crediting to 1 KrisFlyer ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2012, 11:18 am
Original Poster

2 pax crediting to 1 KrisFlyer ?

Greetings,

I'm traveling with my girlfriend later this year and wanting to credit all miles for the same booking to my KrisFlyer, is that possible or should I open a new KrisFlyer for her ?

I travel extensively, so I will benefit more from it in my KrisFlyer account.

I've done this before on Etihad Airways and things are perfect they allow crediting all miles to one account as long it's one booking ^ not sure about SQ.

Please advice and thanks in advance

Cheers,
M
Old Jun 24, 2012, 6:44 pm

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Sorry, not allowed on SQ. IF she is unlikely to travel on SQ in the future these are likely to end up as orphan miles that will just expire in due course. As SQ is a member of Star Alliance their flights can be credited to a wide variety of airlines. Does she have any existing frequent flyer accounts within Star Alliance they could usefully be added to.?

Final thing to check is the fare basis that tickets are book into and their eligibility for miles

100% - B, E, H, K, L, M, S, U, W, Y
50% - N, Q
10% - T, V.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:06 pm

One word, impossible. Even if family pooling is allowed girlfriend will not be considered as she is not an immediate family member. Sorry for being so blunt.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
The OP had better pop the question then - and quickly
Old Jul 2, 2012, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Where are you based and what are your travel patterns? There are many frequent flyer options to choose from. Some others will earn you status faster which will entitle you to lounge entries and extra baggage allowances.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.