Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ25 chance of F award (for *A members) opening up for 23AUG?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2011, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat

EDIT: Actually question is irrelevant because there is no availability on SQ106 to KUL

Hi,

Girlfriend has an award to Malaysia tomorrow and is currently booked on TG via MUC/BKK.... Unfortunately the MUC flight has changed to the old TG 747 all series with ancient F seats so I am looking at changing her flights (will most likely change to LX if SQ is not available) and was wondering what are the chances that SQ will release an F seat to *A in the next 12 hours? Bearing in mind that there availability is as follows:

[KVS Availability Tool 6.3.0.R2/Diamond - Sabre: Availability/GTC/US-LTR]
Code:
FRA  Frankfurt Metro / Intl DE = FRA HHN [EDDF]
SIN  Singapore Changi SG [WSSS]
TUE  23 Aug 2011

Carrier    Flight  From  Depart    To    Arrive    A/C  St  Availability
---------  ------  ----  --------  ----  --------  ---  --  -----------------------------------------------------------

SQ         25      FRA   12:35     SIN   06:30 +1  744  0   F4 P4 A4 Z4 C4 J4 D4 S9 Y9 B9 E9 M9 H9 W9 Q9 N9 V9 T9 L9 K9
I would have thought they would have opened up a seat to * members by now
Old Aug 22, 2011, 8:23 pm

Programs: TK/QR Gold, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, Avis/Hertz PC
14.23%

Seriously speaking, if they don't release it 3 days out, they're probably not going to release it.
Old Aug 25, 2011, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Chances are less than 1%. SQ is known for not releasing any award inventory even on flights in which no F seats have been sold. Also, it has been quite some time since SQ has released any "O" inventory to Star Alliance partners (with the exception of LH).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.