Wiki Posts
Search

Charges in Admirals club

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2024, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC SILVER, VIRGIN RED,
Charges in Admirals club

I’ve just been charged 9.59 for a glass of rose in the Admirals club in MCO is this normal? I have a long layover in MIA & will possibly like a glass of wine in the lounge there. What if any wine is free in MIA.
Old May 24, 2024, 12:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ABZquine
I’ve just been charged 9.59 for a glass of rose in the Admirals club in MCO is this normal? I have a long layover in MIA & will possibly like a glass of wine in the lounge there. What if any wine is free in MIA.
Best to ask the bartender at each club which beverages are free, and which are not, before you place your order.
lrdpenn, GNRMatt, JJeffrey and 1 others like this.
Old May 24, 2024, 12:24 pm

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott
The list of complimentary options is usually on/near each bar, in a paper frame thing.
I think AA is pretty good here at transparently listing the complimentary options, down to the name of the wines and spirits.

There is always a complimentary sparkling option now but I have never seen it been a rose, although I suppose the list can vary club to club (it certainly does for beer.)
GNRMatt likes this.
Old May 24, 2024, 5:59 pm
S80

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ABZquine
Your profile mentions you have BAEC Silver status, is that how you are accessing the lounges, if so, you'll have access to the Flagship Lounge in MIA, which has an open bar (afaik everything is free).
Antarius likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.