Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Account but cant login???

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2019, 5:31 am
Original Poster

New Account but cant login???

I set up a LifeMiles account some months ago but havent used it... so I have found my login LifeMiles user number... from an old email.

Have input my password - and it wont let me login! Says INVALID LIFEMILES ACCOUNT NUMBER.

Couldnt yet my head around it, so created a duplicate account instead with all of my details under another email address.

Initially I was then able to login and look at some redemption options (thinking of purchasing Miles).

HOWEVER, I went away from the computer for a while and my session timed out.

Ive tried to log back in with the account details (which I wrote down this time!!!) - and now Im getting the same error message saying that my user account number is invalid???

Anyone had experience with this issue - its the account number exactly as theyve emailed to me a short time ago!!
Old Oct 27, 2019, 12:38 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Have you tried "Reset your password"? The site may be down .

Multiple accounts isn't a good idea for the loyalty programs, different email or not. There is a good chance both account will be closed and no option will exist to open yet another account. Fraud is excessive in the loyalty programs. Frankly, if LifeMiles is this difficult this early in the game the better option is another option. LifeMiles isn't easy...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.