Wiki Posts
Search

Destinations without Limo from FCL

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
Destinations without Limo from FCL

Does anybody know if there are still destinations (used to be BSL, all French AirPorts and I think BRU?) in Schengen zone that might get addl passport control and therefore do not get a limo out of FCL A?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:55 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by daumueller
Does anybody know if there are still destinations (used to be BSL, all French AirPorts and I think BRU?) in Schengen zone that might get addl passport control and therefore do not get a limo out of FCL A?
Confirmed for BRU. FCT provides a limo, FCL A does not.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MichielR
Confirmed for BRU. FCT provides a limo, FCL A does not.
Thank you - got a few BRU flights coming up
Old Sep 23, 2019, 5:21 am

Programs: LH Senator BA Silver
I also have a flight to BRU soon after arriving in F from LAX. I would normally just use FCL A for a shower and then walk to my gate. As I may not be familiar with FRA as others, would this be my best option for a 2-hour layover?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 5:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by wfiring12
I also have a flight to BRU soon after arriving in F from LAX. I would normally just use FCL A for a shower and then walk to my gate. As I may not be familiar with FRA as others, would this be my best option for a 2-hour layover?
I would walk to the FCT & they will then drive you to the BRU flight, it’s an easy walk & no Cobus
Old Sep 23, 2019, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Arriving from LAX that might still be easiest.
i will have another connection arriving on apron so will not be walking by the FCL.
wfiring12 likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 5:50 am

Originally Posted by chris63
I would walk to the FCT & they will then drive you to the BRU flight, it’s an easy walk & no Cobus
Thanks, while I have walked to FCT before it had always been to connect to a F long-haul flight. I didn't realize I could use FCT to depart for the connecting European flight. If so, I may just do that if my LAX flight arrives early enough.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 6:15 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Thanks, while I have walked to FCT before it had always been to connect to a F long-haul flight. I didn't realize I could use FCT to depart for the connecting European flight. If so, I may just do that if my LAX flight arrives early enough.
If they use A69 or so as a bus gate, the walk to the FCT is as close as to the gate from FCL A....
wfiring12 and chris63 like this.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can use the FCT on any through single ticket in F.
wfiring12 likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by chris63
You can use the FCT on any through single ticket in F.
In retrospect, I suppose it makes complete sense that the FCT would be utilized the same as the FCLs in this regard. Thanks for the clarification! I'll do this more often in the future when the logistics align!
Old Sep 23, 2019, 8:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In retrospect, I suppose it makes complete sense that the FCT would be utilized the same as the FCLs in this regard. Thanks for the clarification! I'll do this more often in the future when the logistics align!
They felt compelled to alter the rules from a departure only terminal due to the complexities of connections at FRA, so if it’s easier for pax to walk to the FCT, they are welcomed.
wfiring12 likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 11:14 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
It isn't the same though, FCT can't be used as an arrival lounge, FCLs can.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
It isn't the same though, FCT can't be used as an arrival lounge, FCLs can.
Fair enough, good point re arrivals usage only. I was referencing their sameness as a transit lounge on an F ticket. Hence my "...in this regard" qualifier.

Last edited by wfiring12; Sep 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.