Help finding the right route / 32k run

Old Sep 3, 19, 2:24 am
Original Poster

Help finding the right route / 32k run

Hi guys,

Been a while but all is well.

I am looking for some expertise and advise on the following.
- I have been travelling very little this year and need to renew my Senator if possible.
- I need to make a run for 32k Miles
- I will need to travel to the following destinations (FRA/IST/PVG/PEK/NRT) beginning and ending in FRA but pretty much flexible in between, e.g. could go first to IST then PEK then PVG or different. Last leg however needs to be NRT before going back to FRA.
- I am wondering to skip IST completely and make a separate trip as TK ruins the status mile run as far as I know.
- I will be travelling in Business for work but definitely need to keep a close eye on the costs, i.e. a EUR 12k flight is not an option.
- My questions are:
What MM partners offer decent booking classes on these routes and what are smart layover with which airlines?

I find the regulations change so much so truly appreciate your input! (My last FRA/IST/PVG roundtrip was very disappointing miles wise as I did not know the regulations, yes they were available, yes I simply did not know, yes it was frustrating :-) )

Thanks for your help!
Old Sep 3, 19, 2:33 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
PEK & NRT is easy with LOT in business. Their C fares are very reasonable.
yurtripper likes this.
Old Sep 24, 19, 8:25 am
Original Poster

busy days as always - thanks for the pointer i might check that out.
Frankly I will be moving away from miles and more ... not really that great a program for me :-)

Search this Thread