Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the right point structure?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 1999, 12:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
so - for those being Gold actually like me (by paying $25/year) but not having 10 nights or 25 nights, the best bet to maintain Gold for another year is to pay the renewal $25 NOW (to maintain the 50% bonus-points etc.).

I personally use the Sheraton points only to change them 1:1 into UA-miles.
Old Jan 19, 1999, 12:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
what I like about the Sheraton points is, that I also get points for (in my case business-) meals only (at our Atlantis Arabella-Sheraton in/above Zurich with a very good restaurant (which is a rare exception for a hotels).
Old Jan 21, 1999, 2:41 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Rudi: I take the same approach soemwhat by paying my 25-dollar SCI program membership.
It's a good backup program, Sheraton has almost always bailed me out of an emergency hotel room situation (being stuck somewhere because of storms) and Thanks to Sheraton I got an extra free night at the Westin Maui.

Confession: I paid the 25 dollar membership renewal. I could nto wait for whatever Starwood's coming out with so at least I have
something (and 25 Membership Rewards POINTS!) CATMAN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.