Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Sterling bankrupt

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2008, 11:46 am

Programs: EBG (*G), QR Gold
So DY will have an OSL base, and ARN base, and now a CPH base. Sounds a bit like SAS

I've only flown on Sterling a few times, and have found them not too bad. However the few times I have needed to fly DY the experience was not enjoyable at all. I'd rather be in SAS P class then on DY
Old Oct 29, 2008, 11:52 am

Programs: EB*G, BD*G, HH Silver, FB, AA, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by kjsaw
So DY will have an OSL base, and ARN base, and now a CPH base. Sounds a bit like SAS
And then they can change their name from Norwegian Air Shuttle (NAS) to Scandinavian Air Shuttle.............SAS
Old Oct 29, 2008, 3:22 pm

Programs: Eurobonus
Originally Posted by kjsaw

I've only flown on Sterling a few times, and have found them not too bad. However the few times I have needed to fly DY the experience was not enjoyable at all. I'd rather be in SAS P class then on DY
I believe they also have a base in Warsaw, Poland
Old Oct 31, 2008, 6:37 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Wilbur12
I believe they also have a base in Warsaw, Poland
You are right: DY has 2 x B737-300 stationed at WAW airport, both F/A and pilots are Polish and they also cover most flights from WRO/KRK/GDN/SZZ to Scandinavian destinations (OSL, BGO, SVG, TRO, ARN plus Rygge in the summer ). From WAW they also serve ALC, AGP, ORY, FCO, SZG (and SPU in the summer).
Old Dec 4, 2008, 4:42 am

Programs: SAS EuroBonus, FinnairPlus
NB bought by QI

This NB-Saga has taken a surprising turn..
http://www.cimber.dk/sw24828.asp
(Sorry - only in danish)

It looks like they will start up some leisure routes, and increase frequencies on some of their own routes.
Definitely good news for danes based in Jutland, as AAL and BLL has lost a lot of traffic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.