Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SK 757 29 AUG 3hour delay turnd back

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2008, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.

:SK757 29th aug cph gdn turned back tec problem 3hour wait 1hour on run way 2hour in term missed taxi pick up in gdn sas office closed tour office closed ,dinner missed helpful ryan air att got us taxi to hotel what comp should we seek/expect from sas
Old Sep 15, 2008, 9:16 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by thaidai
:SK757 29th aug cph gdn turned back tec problem 3hour wait 1hour on run way 2hour in term missed taxi pick up in gdn sas office closed tour office closed ,dinner missed helpful ryan air att got us taxi to hotel what comp should we seek/expect from sas
i have not understood anyting from your post... perhaps some rephrase with verbs and adverbs/conjunctions could be useful to find out the sequences of events and the content of the events.
Old Sep 15, 2008, 10:05 am

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
I do not really understand ? 3 hour delay on SK757 yes, of course not funny but this do happen occasionally. You can always write to SAS customer relations, they might compensate taxi or so. But I´d say it depends on the situation. Did you not got any info what was the reason for the delay ?
Old Sep 17, 2008, 10:49 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold for life, BAEC GGL, Flying Blue Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
And the words helpful ryan air..... ? You can´t mix those words in the same sentence....

BR
/Patrik
Old Sep 18, 2008, 12:40 am

Programs: SK Diamond (*G), HH Gold
Originally Posted by paen08
And the words helpful ryan air..... ? You can´t mix those words in the same sentence....

BR
/Patrik
Maybe it was "a helpful person from Ryanair". There are not many but they do exist, I believe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.