Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS ARLANDA domestic lounge open again! ;-)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2004, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond

Only for our EuroBonus Gold members
We have decid to re-open our domestic lounge at Arlanda, terminal 4 on January 30, 2004. We do know that many of our Gold members have missed it!
It is important to unwind, enjoy some refreshments and to have the possibility to handle business between flights.
The lounge is open in connection to alla SAS departures every day of the week. Access for EuroBonus Gold holding ticket with SAS or Star Alliance partners.

"The true traveler is he who goes on foot, and even then,
he sits down a lot of the time"
Colette (1873 - 1954)
Old Jan 29, 2004, 8:27 am

I can confirm this. The reopen date I have heard was Feb 1st so I guess they decided to open it a few days earlier.

So far I havent found any information if the lounge will only be open to EBG or if Star Gold will be able to enter as well.

Finally I think this is great great news that the lounge at ARN is back! I wonder what will happen in OSL now, will that lounge also be back?
Old Jan 29, 2004, 8:43 am

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Great news, will try it on feb 7

Hope the sandwiches aren’t gone
Old Jan 29, 2004, 4:32 pm

Programs: SASEBG,TKG ,OMN G, SDAch.
We are missing SAS domestic at Gardermoen,Oslo. I hope the lounge will be open soon again! It is important for Star/SAS to have one reason the choose BU/WF or SK. A lounge offer will be the best weapon in the "air-war" in Norway.
Old Feb 3, 2004, 4:41 am

Any news for other *G´s than EBG´s? I'm going to ARN on Saturday and Sunday. Will try if I can get in, perhaps service center in T4 will help me and my spouse to get inside.
I called SAS and asked and they could not confirm whether partner Gold's could get in or not At least Hilton Slussen confirmed lounge access for this weekend stay
Old Feb 7, 2004, 9:51 am

I passed by the Stockholm lounge this morning. A sign on the door says "Euro Bonus Gold", nothing about Star Gold. However, I did not try to enter but will do tomorrow evening when heading back home. Hopefully they'll accept my *G card as entrance ticket, but I highly doubt that.

[This message has been edited by Gustaf (edited Feb 07, 2004).]
Old Feb 9, 2004, 2:25 am

How can it be called a lounge? It's a room with armchairs and a few tables. Hot and cold non alcoholic drinks. Nothing to eat at all! They have even removoed the TV and the internet terminals that used to be there.

Access was no problem. A Falck security guard acted lounge attendant. He watched at my MX Gold card and said welcome to me and my guest, so it's obviously not only for EBG's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.