Oneway Awards Possible?

Old Oct 7, 2003, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SK *S
Oneway Awards Possible?

I was just wondering if one-way awards are possible with eurobonus and how many points they would be. I am looking to travel KKN-TOS, only one way. Normally this is a 12,000 point award, so i suspect a one way award would be 6,000 points assuming this is possible? I know everyone is thinking, "Just call SAS and ask!", but any experience any of you might have with this situation would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Old Oct 7, 2003, 3:09 pm

You can choose to book one way if you like but 12000 points will be deducted from your account.
Old Oct 10, 2003, 1:20 am

Some years ago I booked a one way bonus trip Miami - TRD in Y. For some reason, 65000 points = 1/2 C round trip were detucted from my account, instead of the 70 000 pints for a return Y.
Why??

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.