Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

award ticket on Qantas using EB miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2003, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat, Hyatt Dia, HHonors Dia, PC Plat

If I book a QF flight (domestic OZ) using Eurobonus miles, are there any stop-overs allowed? Is there a limitation of segments and are changes to that booking allowed?

Thank you.
Old Jul 5, 2003, 6:04 pm
AHO

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by connex2me:
If I book a QF flight (domestic OZ) using Eurobonus miles, are there any stop-overs allowed? Is there a limitation of segments and are changes to that booking allowed?
</font>
http://www.scandinavian.net/EC/Appl/...T%3DSE,00.html

18. Can I change or cancel my bonus trip?

Outward and homeward flights can be changed or cancelled up to seven days before the booked outward departure date, provided that your points have not expired and a ticket has not been issued. In case of illness, please contact Member Services.(7 days for Internet bookings) Only date and time of reservation may be changed up to seven days before outbound departure if the ticket is issued provided that the points have not expired. Once you have started your bonus trip, your return journey cannot be changed.

I do not know about EB award for QF flight, but stopover is usually not permitted for award within same continent, if you use *A award. So, I think it may be same for QF flight award.
Old Jul 7, 2003, 2:15 am

Programs: Qantas, Hilton, IHG
No stop overs on QF awards. But open jaws seem to be permitted. Eg if you wanted Brisbane to Alice Springs you could travel BNE-SYD-ASP there and ASP-SYD back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.