OSL-CPH: one class?

Old Jun 12, 03, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat 2MM. DL Plat, AS MVP
OSL-CPH: one class?

I am booked in C, but the seat map shows the entire cabin. Is this a one class flight?
Old Jun 12, 03, 3:12 pm

Programs: SK EBG, LH SEN.
Correct, only one class on intra scandinavian flights, Scandinavian Direct, on C-class though you are granted lounge access, maybe some prior seating reservation, flexible ticket !. No different service inflight, do divider etc.

I do guess there are quite many A321 flights which are quite nice for these short flight IMO.
Old Jun 12, 03, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I take it I still get the bonus miles.
Old Jun 12, 03, 3:37 pm

You will get miles as a normal C class flight. You can choose your seat now. You can also check online from 22hours til 1hour prior to departure on www.sas.no

Have a nice flight.
Old Jun 13, 03, 12:08 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kempis:
You will get miles as a normal C class flight. You can choose your seat now. You can also check online from 22hours til 1hour prior to departure on www.sas.no

Have a nice flight.
</font>
Since this is the SAS forum - that might be the case when crediting to Eurobonus - however when for instance crediting to LH M&M, you will only get Y miles unless you continue to a third point after CPH and make your reservation under the then available LH flight no, but this is not available on all Sk Direct flights.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Jun 13, 03, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tcswede:
Since this is the SAS forum - that might be the case when crediting to Eurobonus - however when for instance crediting to LH M&M, you will only get Y miles unless you continue to a third point after CPH and make your reservation under the then available LH flight no, but this is not available on all Sk Direct flights.

Cheers

Thomas
</font>
I recently credited miles to M&M for a Scandinavian Direct flight booked in J class, and got business class mileage. No LH sector in the itinerary.

------------------
The Star Alliance Award Comparison Chart
Old Jun 14, 03, 3:09 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR; SK EBG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, SPG Gold
I have done the same with NZ, with an ARN/CPH D class flight and received the 'buisness' bonus miles from NZ.

Mark
Old Jun 14, 03, 6:00 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Hagbard Viking:
I recently credited miles to M&M for a Scandinavian Direct flight booked in J class, and got business class mileage. No LH sector in the itinerary.

</font>
Maybe as your flight was booked in J, I have always had a C booking, and this has been the case on more than 20 occassions the past six months receiving only 1000 LH miles + 25 % SEN Bonus - albeight interestingly the segment count is 2.
Glad for you though.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Jun 14, 03, 6:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Intra Scandinavian in Y gives only 500 miles in M&M. So you received the double miles....

Regards Oliver
Old Jun 14, 03, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Well, my flight is booked in D as part of a RTW. I use United MP for earning.
Old Jun 14, 03, 12:03 pm

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Deleted

[This message has been edited by Gustaf (edited 06-14-2003).]
Old Jun 14, 03, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by oliver2002:
Intra Scandinavian in Y gives only 500 miles in M&M. So you received the double miles....

Regards Oliver
</font>
Right, I got 1,000 in J which is double miles. But, tcswede, are you saying you have got 2,000 miles for intra-Scandinavian SAS flight with an LH number?
Old Jun 15, 03, 5:12 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Oliver 2002:
Regards Oliver
</font>
which is what the webpage says you should do, then again considering the exorbitant ticket costs that is IMHO plain redicolous, that you only will receive ahlf of what you would normally get.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Hagbard Viking:
Right, I got 1,000 in J which is double miles. But, tcswede, are you saying you have got 2,000 miles for intra-Scandinavian SAS flight with an LH number?</font>
Sorry, I understood that you had received 2000 miles, with the LH flight no I have gotten the normal 2000 miles.

Cheers

Thomas

Search this Thread