Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Should I continue in Eurobonus the coming months ??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2001, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

I have now qualified for Eurobonus Elite level: Gold, and theres still 3 months left of my qualifying period. Should I then fly with another airline, when possible, in order to obtain status with eg. British Airways ??
'
Im a member In Denmark where you need 60000 basic points for gold, (I have 58.000) and I guess I can earn 30.000 miles more the next 3 months. I think theres too long way to the Super-Elite level Pandium.

So theres not any FF reasons to continue to fly SAS next few months.... ? Im I right or wrong ???
Old Feb 4, 2001, 4:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
Certainly, you should try for something else the rest of the time! If you have made * Gold then try for some status on OW. This could be done e.g. with British Airways or AA. BA is actually a better choice now, when they give a lot more miles to Danes - even on heavily discounted eco fares.

------------------
Goldlust
[email protected]

Old Feb 8, 2001, 2:03 am
Original Poster

Originally posted by Goldlust:
Certainly, you should try for something else the rest of the time! If you have made * Gold then try for some status on OW. This could be done e.g. with British Airways or AA. BA is actually a better choice now, when they give a lot more miles to Danes - even on heavily discounted eco fares.

Thanks for your reply. On BA they have seperate systems : Miles and points toward status, have you any idea how many points toward status you get from a discounted USA ticket if any ????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.