Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E Ticket news

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2000, 10:12 am
Original Poster

E Ticket news

When you have an E Ticket with SAS you have a few more options now. Earlier you could only use your EuroBonus card as ticket but now you could use your Miles and More or several credit cards like Amex, Diners, Mastercard and EuroCard(just to name a few)
Old Nov 2, 2000, 1:45 am

Programs: SK EBD, AX Cent, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Club-A Plat, Avis' PC, CC Gold,Hertz PC, CX Diamond,BA Bronz
kempis

Definetely looks promising, any way you can elaborate or provide a link??

Old Nov 2, 2000, 2:45 am
Original Poster

The Viking
I am sorry but I dont have a link for this. You could even travel on your foreign credit card as long as the ticket is payed for with a swedish credit card(I would guess with a norweigan card in Norway). An entire family could travel on the same card. This is valid to all SAS and partners destinations where you could travel ticket less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.