Wiki Posts
Search

Comping elite status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2000, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Comping elite status

Hi,

I have been Finnair Silver for a while, but about to change my business to SAS. Does anyone of you know whether SAS automatically gives equal status if I can prove my AY status? I havenīt heard about that kind of comping in these markets, actually only in the States. Any info would be valuable.

Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 19, 2000, 3:15 pm

I havent heard of a case where SK has comped elite status but it never hurts to ask. From what I have understand comping elite status is much more common in the US. I would recommend you to contact your local SAS EuroBonus in Finland at phone 0106-8200
Old Oct 20, 2000, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info; SAS silver card seems to be pretty useless anyway; no lounge access etc. All the good things come only with the gold card... AY silver is quite nice since it gives me the access to AY lounges when flying them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.