Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS will cease to operate between STO and VIE from 01FEB08

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS will cease to operate between STO and VIE from 01FEB08

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2008, 12:30 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SK EBG
Pandiojn rally?

"april Pandion rally coming up"

What is this?
Old Feb 5, 2008, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by khybner
"april Pandion rally coming up"

What is this?
In April of every year, SAS decides on the members to receive Pandion status for two years (with a soft landing to EBG).
Pandion is the status level above Gold in Eurobonus and is by invitation only based on spendings.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 10:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, SK EBG
OK, clear.

I have read somewhere that it would need roughly 200-300k basic points on SAS metal to be any close to Pandion.
Anyone has any update on what's required?
Old Feb 7, 2008, 10:41 am

No 1630 flight from ARN to VIE

Funny, isn't it? SAS cancelled the SK2693 / SK2694. An now AUA has ceased its 1630 from ARN to VIE for a while. There is no possibility after the morning and the 10:somewhat flight to get to Vienna until the late night option.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 11:33 am

Programs: SAS
Originally Posted by khybner
OK, clear.

I have read somewhere that it would need roughly 200-300k basic points on SAS metal to be any close to Pandion.
Anyone has any update on what's required?
The Pandion level is not decided by how many points you earn, be it it extra or basic, but by the amount of money you bring to SAS

See earlier thread:

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthrea...hlight=pandion

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.