Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

EB points for Aeroflot codeshare?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EB points for Aeroflot codeshare?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2007, 3:57 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold for life, BAEC GGL, Flying Blue Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
No, it should NOT be possible to earn EB-points on SK-flights with an SU-number, however they made something WRONG when I had exactly the same flight so I got 100% EB-points on an SK-flight with SU-number cheaper than any regular SK-flight.... (3255 SEK ARN-SVO-SVX return)

BR
/P
Old Oct 14, 2007, 12:45 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Gold, LHS, SAS EB
Will probably use the same type ticket since the price difference is considerable. Like you say around 3000SEK instead of 7000SEK
Did you get points on the whole SK leg return or just aparts of it?
Old Oct 14, 2007, 8:55 pm

Originally Posted by bjerregaard
CA is not yet a member of Star
Yes but they are in EuroBonus.
Old Oct 15, 2007, 11:56 am

Programs: SK EBG
And - even if it is slightly OT - anyone with first hand experience from flying SK with CA tickets? Points or no points? (Whatever the answer is it will probably change later this year when CA joins *A...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.