Wiki Posts
Search

ASR in 22G

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2006, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBD & Lifetime Gold
ASR in 22G

Just booked ARN-EWR-ARN for later in July and was able to do ASR in 22G on both flights. ^ Row 21 was all blocked but 22 had seats available and that has never happened to me before. Have they lifted the two-rows-behind-Y+ blocking rule or is this (God help us all) a new perk for EBGs?
Old Jun 28, 2006, 10:37 am

Programs: TK M&S Elite (*G), SK EB Silver, various more or less shiny hotel cards
It's not only for EBGs, since I managed to do the same for two upcoming trips, and I'm not Gold. I think "two rows buffer space" recently has been reduced to "one row".
Old Jun 28, 2006, 11:36 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Probably a summer thing, but I will check with SAS
Old Jul 1, 2006, 3:44 am

I have also received aisle seats in row 22 for my ARN-EWR-ARN trip in July. I thought it a bit strange that I managed to get those seats, since pretty much the entire economy cabin is already full. Maybe those rows were released after the rest of the open seats had been assigned?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.