Wiki Posts
Search

Best Western and EBG

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2005, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, Marriot Silver
Best Western and EBG

I try'd to get the hotell to register my EBG card this weekend in Rome at Beste Western Canada, but they did not know anything abut this kind of card! The room was Ok, but they could not give me any uppgraded room.
Do we every time have to argue for the benifits at hotels etc.????
By the way I flew TRD - AMS - FCO with KLM (F70) and AZ (Airbus 319) and I think It was even worse than SK P-class. (But you still get free beer and coffe and a awfull snack!)
Old Dec 19, 2005, 4:23 am

Programs: EBD
I've experienced the same thing in Seattle. They haven't heard of EuroBonus at all and told me that they only deal with their own Best Western bonus system.
Old Dec 19, 2005, 7:33 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I will ask EB how the deal is set up. Will get back to you
Old Dec 21, 2005, 1:52 pm

My experiance is that Radissson in the US does not know of Eurobonus either. I typically says, oh well, and retroregisters, but of course I have never scored an upgrade over there...

And I have checked award availability at BW in Spain and member service could not find ANY room at ANY spanish hotel netween may and november 2006.

THAT is even worse than Radisson SAS in June...
Old Dec 22, 2005, 2:05 am

I got a reply from Eurobonus. They have informed BW according to the agreement, but it's very common in the business that some franchise hotels will not read the info they get from their head office well enough.

Like another poster says about Radisson in the US, EBG means nothing at most hotels.

It's a shame, but retro will be the answer for now...

-Tommy
Old Dec 22, 2005, 2:10 am

Programs: too many to list
Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
My experiance is that Radissson in the US does not know of Eurobonus either.
Well, they accepted my card in Radisson Lexington last October, and I got the points with no problem.
Old Dec 22, 2005, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by ramo
Well, they accepted my card in Radisson Lexington last October, and I got the points with no problem.

Yes, this is one of the few hotels that accept the card. But they don't give upgrades..
Old Dec 22, 2005, 5:35 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Originally Posted by ramo
The now-closed Radisson Barceló in DC also accepted my card with no fuss. AND they gave me a suite; whether this was an "op-up" or an EBS-upgrade, I don't know...

But of course: cities with direct SK-service with only one Radisson hotel will get quite a number of EB-members. Brand loyality used to be high among EBs....
Old Dec 22, 2005, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by ksu
The now-closed Radisson Barceló in DC also accepted my card with no fuss. AND they gave me a suite; whether this was an "op-up" or an EBS-upgrade, I don't know...

But of course: cities with direct SK-service with only one Radisson hotel will get quite a number of EB-members. Brand loyality used to be high among EBs....
It must have been a lucky upgrade since EBS doesn't give upgrades even at Radisson SAS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.