Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2006, 1:54 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I can't remember the last time I checked my bag
Old Jun 12, 2006, 2:06 pm

Programs: AC Elite *G :: LH Sen *G :: IC Royal Amb :: PC Plat :: HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tommy777
Don’t worry mate, you’re not alone when it comes to forgetting things, SK cant even remember to load all bags onto the right plane
Old Jun 12, 2006, 2:15 pm

Programs: SK *S, IC Plat, Hz 5*
I wish it was me. I used to always only have carry on, but for some reason more and more people ask me to drag loads of stuff from whereever I'm going, so now it's usually carry on out, checked bag home ...
Old Jun 13, 2006, 9:57 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold

DUB was not on the list of airports visited in our project. I'm sure the luggage handling sucks in DUB also
Dear all,

Please add Riga (RIX) to one of the possibly worst baggage handling places. Riga is particularly bad because there are only 2 belts, they put bags from 2-3 flights at the same time mixing Star Alliance, Ryanair, Home carrier airBaltic Well Connected to SAS, charters with sports equipment, other low fares all as they arrive. It's a real mess...

The only time they managed to break a bottle of wine in the middle of the fully packed suitcase was also Riga. It came out with fresh red stripes <g>
Old Jun 13, 2006, 10:24 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I think most of us has given up on SGS (and other handlers) a long time ago

This thread is pretty old and was just resurrected
Old Jun 13, 2006, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I just wished ARN had a domestic baggage drop-off area right after customs (domestic SK and domestic SK code-share flights). I hate lugging my bags all the way from T5 to T3.
Old Jun 13, 2006, 2:57 pm
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Originally Posted by pseudoswede
I just wished ARN had a domestic baggage drop-off area right after customs (domestic SK and domestic SK code-share flights). I hate lugging my bags all the way from T5 to T3.
They don't at OSL anymore either. It is still physically there, but "built-in", and unstaffed. Of course: at OSL it is just one floor up. But then: why bother with connecting passengers. The competition is for the O/D passengers at ARN and OSL. They can choose a number of airlines, whereas the provincials connecting on Swedish and Norwegian domestics tend to choose SK by default also for their international flight for the convenience of through check-in and somewhat cheaper prices. (Hey: at least one doesn't have to carry the luggage BOTH ways!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.