Community
Wiki Posts
Search

pitch and width on SAS?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2004, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
pitch and width on SAS?

Can anyone tell me the pitch and width on J/C as well as Y on SAS flights. Also is there a Y+ section?

Unfortunately the SAS website is useless on this information. In fact I have tried to book a J or C class ticket and I find it impossible to deal with. I do not know what I am doing wrong but I simply cannot get beyond economy offers. SO I have simply given up using their website and I will use others if I choose to continue. .
Old Dec 30, 2004, 9:55 pm

For intercontinental flights:
http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/SAS..._A330_A340.php
Old Dec 31, 2004, 6:44 am

True, the SK website is pretty much useful only for booking lowest economy price. To get a c-class quote you must search flights by schedule as opposed to price. Then in the price drop down try different price options. When you have choosed a specific price and routing click the fare rules and take Properties on that pop-up page (context click anywhere on the page).
By scrolling down one of the info fields there you will see the booking class in question. To find out exact rules for a specific reservation you actually need to call SK. Try the LH or, probably even better, the OS website instead to gain more control.
Old Jan 3, 2005, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Location: AC Million Miler & long time SE; StarwoodPlat for 10+ yrs & lifetime Gold; Hilton Honours Diamond; IC Ambassador; AMEX Plat;Avis Presidents Club; Airmiles GOLD; and just about everything else!
Programs: aeroplan & 25+year loyalty
Thanks MilesHigh......at 50" pitch and 20.4 width these are not bad, certainly better than TG whiich ist at only 40" pitch and 19width. However it is still less than other *A carriers like AC or UAL where 60" pitch is the norm.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.