Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Change the *A award booking from economy to business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2023, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: EB Diamond (SK*G), Accor Platinum

Hello!

I would like to ask if it's possible to book multiple legs mixed with business and economy first, and then change the economy part to business when the seats are available.

For example, I could book CPH-ORD business and ORD-HND economy, waiting for some last-minute leftover business seats for ORD-HND then change it.

I am not sure if it's possible to keep the same itinerary but only change the class to business. I know it's not possible after the journey begins, but I am talking about before I get on this CPH-ORD leg.

Miles should not be matter as I have to pay the points for business anyway.

I tried to search but I couldn't find any information . Is there anybody who tried this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.