Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Plus Cabin - 20B and G always blocked ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2023, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

For the transcontinental aircraft with PLUS cabins, is 20B and G always blocked (bulkhead aisle on the side)? Do these open up at online checkin if available.

Right now A and H are open and we are a party of two. Thinking of capturing at least a bulkhead H and the F aisle in the center (currently available) and hoping G will open up at online checkin.

(or maybe just taken already)
(and also hoping for bidding to C work)
Old Aug 30, 2023, 3:48 pm

Programs: A3, AA, AC, AS, DL, NH, SQ, SK, UA; BW, CP, HH, IHG, MB
I could be wrong, but I think the blocked seats are 20A-DF-H on A330s and 20A-CF-H on A350s. The others, including 20B and G, should be selectable by anyone. The blocked seats seem to be selectable if you have status (EBG? EBD? *G?), but I'm assuming you can get reassigned if a pax needs the bassinet. I've gotten them during OLCI if they were still available.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:55 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Diamond, HHonors Diamond
I have 20B for my flights CPH-SFO in December and CPH-LAX in February.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.