Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

New [Plusgrade] upgrade system and SK ditches OT [2016-2022]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New [Plusgrade] upgrade system and SK ditches OT [2016-2022]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2021, 9:29 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Originally Posted by kauppias
last time I did a gate upgrade it was 50k, bidding is a better way to go usually imo.
Thanks - I have a bid in, but currently I am sitting in J with one child and my wife is in cattle class with the other. In case the bid doesn't go through I just wondered what the hit would be.

It should, however, since there are currently only 4 pax booked in J and 4 days until departure....

A follow-up question: Does anyone know if I get the full diamond bid bonus even if I am not personally on the ticket?
Old Dec 15, 2021, 10:04 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by JR67
Thanks - I have a bid in, but currently I am sitting in J with one child and my wife is in cattle class with the other. In case the bid doesn't go through I just wondered what the hit would be.
The hit could involve being sentenced to the shed if not going to the back of the bus? Fortunately, you probably have the 50k points.
Old Dec 20, 2021, 5:28 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Another data point. LAX-CPH upgraded plus to Biz for 23k the minimum bid.

ot but points for flights seem to post slowly at SK. AF/KLM post almost immediately, but its been 3 days since my last flight on SK and nada 😀
Old Dec 20, 2021, 5:28 am
Moderator: SAS
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
This is the archived thread about the old SAS upgrade system Plusgrade.

The continued discussion about the newly introduced upgrade system can be found in the new Upgrade Bid System Master Thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/sas-...er-thread.html

Last edited by Nick Art; Mar 24, 2023 at 12:49 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.