Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 10, 2023, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Nick Art
SAS has two lounges at Stockholm (ARN), both of which are located above the SAS transfer desk next to Terminal 5, Gate 1:

- SAS Gold Lounge (access for EBP, EBD, EBG, *A Gold, *A First Class)
- SAS Lounge (access for SAS Business, SAS Plus, *A Business)
There used to be a domestic SAS Lounge which is now permanently closed

In addition to the SAS lounges there are the following contract lounges at ARN:

- AMEX Centurion Lounge (near gate F26, access only for AMEX Centurion)
- AMEX Platinum Lounge (near gate F26, access only for AMEX Platinum)
- Pearl Lounge (located next to the SAS lounges, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Pearl Lounge (Terminal 2, access with Priority Pass, among others)
- Pearl Lounge (Terminal 5, Non-Schengen, access with Priority Pass, among others)
Print Wikipost

SAS Lounges Stockholm (ARN)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2023, 8:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
They have a smallish living room with windows that looks down onto gate 1 (now called 'E1'). The rest is a windowless dungeon.

You can see it in these pictures:
https://goo.gl/maps/Rk1qT3aeD1Uts9Mc6
https://goo.gl/maps/Ltj5ht9t7WTjij8D6
https://goo.gl/maps/RbR9LUbuQ7YV4mE6A
Old Aug 29, 2023, 11:08 pm

Programs: EBD (*G) & Delta Gold Medallion (STE+)
Flying out of CPH on SK as EBD. My friend has no status but is on another SK flight. I assume there is no other way to get him into the lounge than purchasing access to the non-Gold lounge?

Or is there a chance that they let me bring him as a guest (in one of the longest) if we ask nicely? I know the rules changed a couple of years ago.
Old Dec 28, 2023, 11:19 pm

Programs: SJ, SAS, DL

Saw these placards for the new AmEx Lounge at ARN this morning. This is between the E and F piers, closer to E than F, beside the new Adlibris pocket shop. It’s very close to the location of the old AmEx Pontus lounge.
sydunipete likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 12:06 pm

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Those have been there for a while, at least since November. Looking forward to how it turns out with the inevitable and unfortunate move of ST flights to T5 so I'll probably end up using it as instead of the SAS lounge.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 1:30 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, OWE
Does anyone know if the AMEX pop up lounge has the 3hr before flight time rule like US AMEX lounges? I'll arrive at ARN Friday mid afternoon for an evening flight.

Thank you!
Old Mar 12, 2024, 5:00 am

Programs: SAS EBD, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United MileagePlus Silver, AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by jonr405
Does anyone know if the AMEX pop up lounge has the 3hr before flight time rule like US AMEX lounges? I'll arrive at ARN Friday mid afternoon for an evening flight.

Thank you!
They do have that rule, but I have only ever seen it enforced once and to be fair, that group was taking advantage after awhile. The introduction of spend requirements (for US cards at least) in order to invite more than oke person without paying has probably had a larger impact than time limitations.

If you pick a quiet time it probably isn't an issue. Even easier if it is just you. If you're trying to stay a long time with multiple people then YMMV.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 6:16 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Amex doesn't check when your flight is, all they look for is the date and the name on the boarding pass. They don't even swipe the card to see if its valid etc.

That said I would not want to be longer than 3 hours in that pop up lounge area. Its rather dark and doesn't invite you to linger.
Old May 1, 2024, 10:35 pm

I think I know the answer to this, but hoping someone can confirm: I'm looking at an intra-European itinerary. This isn't exactly it, but let's imagine it is:

CDG-ARN: SK business class
ARN-FRA: LH economy class

I believe I do not get business class lounge access in ARN because my departing flight is in economy. Is that correct? Or would I get SAS lounge access because I arrived in business class on SAS?
Old May 2, 2024, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by NickatFM
I think I know the answer to this, but hoping someone can confirm: I'm looking at an intra-European itinerary. This isn't exactly it, but let's imagine it is:

CDG-ARN: SK business class
ARN-FRA: LH economy class

I believe I do not get business class lounge access in ARN because my departing flight is in economy. Is that correct? Or would I get SAS lounge access because I arrived in business class on SAS?
Only if you're *A Gold or better, in which case you'll get access to the SAS Gold lounge in ARN even when flying economy on the FRA flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.