Search

Sector run questions

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2021, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Sector run questions

Hello guys,

I am planning to do a sector run this saturday. My plan is to CPH-AAL SK1215 and return SK1210 to CPH. However I only have 25 min transfer time in CPH so I wonder if it is enough time for me to make it my return flight.

Best regards,

J
Old May 12, 2021, 6:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by jerrythegreat12
Hello guys,

I am planning to do a sector run this saturday. My plan is to CPH-AAL SK1215 and return SK1210 to CPH. However I only have 25 min transfer time in CPH so I wonder if it is enough time for me to make it my return flight.

Best regards,

J
I assume you mean 25 minutes in AAL, or is there an additional flight you have not mentioned from CPH to somewhere after 1210?

If it is between 1215 and 1210, then that is the same plane returning. Normally you will be sent to luggage claim directly in AAL, and then have to go around and go through security. I never noticed if there is a short cut, but even if there is not, you should be OK for time. It is a small airport
Old May 12, 2021, 6:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EuroBonus Gold, Qatar Privilege Club Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I assume you mean 25 minutes in AAL, or is there an additional flight you have not mentioned from CPH to somewhere after 1210?

If it is between 1215 and 1210, then that is the same plane returning. Normally you will be sent to luggage claim directly in AAL, and then have to go around and go through security. I never noticed if there is a short cut, but even if there is not, you should be OK for time. It is a small airport
Yes I do mean AAL, and yes it is same plane turnaround. Thanks for your answer, I will try to do it this weekend. Couple more sectors I will be able to qualify my G this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.